Sunday 27 April 2008

i'm such a dingbat sometimes (okay, all the time). i sent out a group notice about gifties from the brand spanking new ornamental life shop and said something about the freebs being shirts or tops or whatever. imagine what a delightful surprise i got when i unpacked these babies:



[hair - etd, katie (not free); skin - fleur, vanilla parfait 3 (not free)]


[feeling myself up in public ftw!]


so floaty and summery and fun! the colors make me crave lemon gelato and orange creamsicles. mmm, sugar. the rest of the shop is full of yummy affordable casuals in beautiful bright colors and lots of layer options. one of these dresses is only available for this week as a grand opening type deal, so yeah, run on down there and snatch them both up.

5 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

I would feel myself up in public if I looked like you too :p

olivia connaught said...

hee hee! /me offers you a boob

Bella Baroque said...

quit touchin yr bewbs hoar! no i will not have sex with you. stop making public gestures to try and lure me sloot. i'm trying to sit here and listen to borrophyl, and you keep on asking me to have sex with you. BACK OFF!

olivia connaught said...

don't mind bella everyone, she doesn't like to admit in public that we're a *~thing~*

Bella Baroque said...

HOAR! (shhhh....sekret.....wifey might find out)