Tuesday 29 April 2008

Pixels are the Best!

OMG I was just about to go to bed when I received a Fashcon notice about this group gift dress from PixelDolls announcing the new Halter dresses and a free preview one being given away in the subscribomatic group. I am in this group but didn't receive the dress, SL being temperamental again.

So off I trotted to PixelDolls, clicked on the subscribomatic sign, clicked it again and chose History, then I had to wait about half an hour before I received it...Hoooly Lag! But Ladies...it was worth the wait, check this out.

pd_004

Stunning, stunning, stunning!!!!

pd_001

Oooh and the shoes, can't forget these babies. These sculpted shoes of gorgeousness are a free gift from Tesla for 1 week only, these are a must in your virtual wardrobe - they are making me drool!!

pd_002

Halter Dress: PixelDolls (Subscribomatic Group Gift)
Shiny Felicity Heel: Tesla (Free - 1 week only)
The Short Hair: Armidi (not free)
Mara Crying Skin: Free Speerit (Group Gift)

*rubs her sleepy eyes* bai x

No comments: