Tuesday 1 April 2008

This is why I'm hawt!

...when things go 'tits up' get your tits out. That's what we do here in the UK!

This is what happened when I relogged back into SL after I finished my Chuck D impressions in the kitchen (see comments on previous post).

I was fine for about 10 minutes, got a great tip from Cheri Pye about some really great free stuff at MOZ Radio. TP'd over there, met Holli Hansup, had an instant crash, tried to log back on as Creamy but that was not to be, so I managed to log back on as one of my alts.

Went back to MOZ Radio, picked up all the goodies again. Found the most gorgeous and sexay Angelina Jolie shape in the Vain Inc Group and chuckled away to myself the whole time I was taking these pics.

Vain Inc's Angelina Shape (Group Gift and boombox is in there too), looks just like her don't you think? Especially the skinny arms and pouty lips.
angelina_005

The outfits and hair worn here were all found at MOZ Radio and the KSS Mall next to it, have a walk around and you will find all of these and also lots of free animations, bags and other fun stuff.

angelina_003

The POP hairstyle worn below you have to hunt around the mall for, look under the chairs
angelina_004

angelina_007

My new pet rabbit (on my shoulder) I found at Happy Mood, if you want it you have to get there today and search, it keeps escaping.

angelina_001

Also, if you join the HPMD (Happy Mood) Group you get this sooo sweet Rabbit Necklace. Click on it and view it in large, the detail is fantastic. Thank you to Bella Baroque for the tip on these fabbo gifts.

angelina_006

This stunningly gorgeous 'Sweet Candy' dress in lime is this months group gift from Popfeel, its the kind of dress I would like to wear at the end of the world, it even looks nice on a pair of saggy bewbs which have breastfed 2 babies and a couple of orphans.

angelina_002

The skin worn in all these pics is free at Beauty Avatar , see a true pic of it on Gogo's blog.

TP to MOZ Radio for the free hairstyles, dresses, bags, animations and other fun stuff
TP to HPMD (Happy Mood) for the rabbit (only today) and join the group for the necklace
Join Popfeel group for the Lime Sweet Candy Dress
TP to Beauty Avatar for the free skin, and there is also a free guys shirt there too.
Join the Vain Inc Group if you want to look like Angelina (and also lots of great tips about sale and free items in SL).

Well, I don't know about you but that post cheered me up! Now it's bedtime, ni nites!

8 comments:

olivia connaught said...

finally! a shape that looks like the real ME!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!! I died looking at these pictures! Yep, no wonder Brad doesn't want to marry her. hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

So not funny to make fun of Angelina and the Orphan comment. Atleast she does something and give her adopted kids a chance in this world!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Actually anon, I wasn't making fun of the fact that Angelina adopts orphans, I was merely mocking saggy post-breastfeeding tits (of which I have a fine pair!)

I think someone has had a sense of humour failure :/

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL Olivia and Lauralee. I'm inspired now to make a matching Brad...watch this space for the SL Brangelina.

Morgan Kincess said...

Creamy... I'd give all my lindens to hear you once imitating Chuck D... It's obsessing me since i've read it here :-) yyyyyeeeeeaaaaah boyyyyyyyyeeeee

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Lmaoooooo, it's not a good sight to behold :D

Anonymous said...

LMAO I couldn't even look at the clothes for giggling at that hilarious face and those skeeeeny arms!