Monday 29 September 2008

The Fairy Touch!

2 New Gifts at Parashurama!!
The clothing is very girly, their signature trademark is to deisgn clothes with a 'fairy touch'!

I am with the creator, Fujacca, who is so kind and take the pictures with me!

Fairy Touch

Here we are, wearing the new gifts at her store!
Don't expect a store with walls and a ceiling though, the store has a more open feel...lots of bright colors, you cannot miss it! :)

On Fujacca: Star Giallo, $1L
On Suri: Fata Verde, $1L

Of course we are wearing the gorgeous hair from +*DEJAVU*+ group. If you still don't have it, what are you waiting for??? We are both sporting the different versions in this pic.

Fairy Touch

Time for some non freebies. I chose to wear this "Glamour Bianco" Dress, it is avaliable in various colors; I love how it lets me show off my tummy. As for Fujacca, she is wearing the "Dancing Rosa".

Fairy Touch

Here is the long skirt version! :)

No comments: