Monday 29 September 2008

My Jackets

2 lovely outerwear came my way! Which look suits you? Who cares, grab them all?

My jackets

Bingo at Haco Mainstore - Flower Brooch Cardigan Yellow, $1L

Milly shirt

This Milly shirt is also from Bingo, not free, but ever so cute!

My jackets

I have had this for a few days now just never got round to find something to wear with it! This is a prim fur coat, so you can wear ALL your clothing layer beneath it! Bring on the shirts and tatts! ha ha!

[CRAP] - Fur Coat, $1L!!!!
Bracelet: iGems - Emerald Quartz Bracelet, not free
Ring: Muse - Catherine Cocktail Ring, not free

We bake Cupcakes 2

The top is from this gathered dress I have previously blogged with Tae Baxton, with dresses from Cupcakes! Go down to the basement you will find old discounted items for $20L. Cupcakes = girly girls most stock dresses, as shown by Adaire in Fashion Doppelgänger!!

2 comments:

M-Kat said...

do you know where the hair in your first few pics came from.. I LOOVE IT!

Suri Christen said...

its HOT MESS from Kyoot!