Wednesday 24 December 2008

HOHOHO

It's 12:30am here...officially Xmas YAY!

Why am I still up? I fell asleep next to my little girl at 8pm when I put her to bed, and now I'm wide awake. So I thought I might as well make myself useful and write a blog post, since all pressies are wrapped.

I found a really cute little store a couple of days ago, called Cube Sugar (not to be confused with Sugar Cube). There's some lovely little free gifts at the door. Sweet little PJs like you wore as a kid, some cookies shaped like Xmas trees, a gift box with 2 poses and a bedtime santa story book with laying down pose.

24 dec pj

24 dec gift

24 dec_008

PJs, Cookies, Book with pose all free from Cube Sugar

Also I don't know how I missed this dress when I visited the Creators Pavillion Winter sale the other day. It's on the Honey Soul stall and is only 1L.

24 dec honey soul
Skin by Natura: Footprint hunt (oL)
Hair by Mika: 1L at Creators Pavillion Winter sale

Now I am going to try to sleep or Santa won't come.

24 dec MERRY XMAS
Snowman with pose by LAP (free group gift - loooove it!)


HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!

Lots of Love
Creamy

No comments: