Monday 23 February 2009

kuri karas strikes again with delightful girly things you need on your pixel body. words words words blah words, i am extremely busy eating strawberry ice cream and so here, have some rushed descriptions and meh pics.

- the sex-free tee shirt and plaid pants set (0l. also pictured is the skin group gift from curio, which everyone should have by now because it's been out a few days and i am ultra delinquent):


- this foofy ethereal top and skirt (0l)



- this wild swirly dress and animal print jacket (2l; there is also another equally purdy silver version with a different animal print jacket):



not free things: all skins are from the only skin maker that makes me want to be one skin woman, all from curio's megafuckingginormous latest release, and all hairs are from my alt's megafuckingtalented exwife autumn hykova of pixel dust. the bitch dumped poor zuzu for twiggy whippet, no wonder i'm drowning my sorrows in delicious ice cream. BACK TO MY PITY PARTY.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your curio comment, I have tons of skins, but the skins I always fall back to in my inventory are the curio skins, they are so different from everyone elses. To many want to go for bitchy high glamor, runway, model look, but hers actually have a personality of their own.

Lauren said...

I cannot find this skin for the life of me..lol Any clues where it's at? It's such a pretty skin.

Rhi Ohmai said...

I cannot find this GROUP for the life of me... ! Has the curio group disappeared? Are they hiding it specifically from me because they know I'm a crazy skin whore?

Dunneh said...

The group is called 'Gala & Rita's Design Announcements' not 'Curio' or anything - so you might miss it at first glance. Anyway if you can't find it, search for Gala Phoenix and get it from her group list. x3

Rhi Ohmai said...

Thanks so much Dunneh! You're a lifesaver. :3