Sunday 22 February 2009

Mondayitis

Not only is my remote desk top having Mondayitis (making work a sodding nightmare) but apparently my Photoshop is also having conniptions. However I haz pretties to show, come hell or high water!

lem1

An ode to a bygone era of glamor and elegance from Lemania called Ginger. You have less than 24 hours to grab it before it's retired forever. It's Oscar day over at Lemania's too, so you never know what other lushness you'll find!

lem2

This is a yummy group gift from Sweeter Than Candy, and evidence of how Photoshop is being a complete hoar for me! The dress is all nude, not nude and cyan as shown here *shakes fist at computer* Also gave me a chance to wear my fave boots from 69, that while aren't free are bloody awesome!

lem3

My Yohane from Strayer has done it again with a funky, quirky number, that while isn't for everyday wear is so fun I had to camp it up. There's boy's and girl's versions in the group gift, thanks Yohane! Shown here with freebie sunnies from Redgrave and BRIGHT PINK BOOTS (Suri) from Vinyl Cafe. Now I shall skulk off back to work and pray that by some miracle, the database has fixed itself, yes even I have a dream :P Ash Out.

Non Freebs
Hair
Maitreya
ETD

Skins
Minajunk
Chai

No comments: