Wednesday 25 February 2009

Some Stuff

A Quick one from me too!
Yay! I made it!

Silver Dreams

Lemania Indigo Dollarbie of the Day: Silver Dreams!

Earrings from JCNY, not free.

At the park

Loving this cute shirt! If you have not had enough of these midnight mania boards you can tp to {\4Eva GuTta/} and touch the midnight mania board! Only 50 clicks needed, not difficult at all!

The micro skirt is also from there, it just about covers my butt! I love the bleached effect I just had to have it!

school detention

I am waiting for detention to start!! Who's late for detention anyway?!

You can get this outfit from Sera Korea's lucky chair. Changes every 10mins and you need to stay seated for about 30secs when you win a prize!

Leather Engineer Boots from Bukka, also lucky chair item, changes every 10mins also! Limited freebie until 28th Feb.

Other non free stuffs:
Hair from HCT
Browline glasses from Gritty Kitty

✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿
Further Read: All Girls Come Together Now
✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿✿•.¸¸.•✿❤✿•.¸¸.•✿

No comments: