Thursday 23 December 2010

Eastbound and Brown

If I am wearing something brown it means I really, really like it. I generally don't love wearing brown because in RL it looks horrible against my skin tone and I guess my dislike of it transferred to SL. So when you see me wearing this much of that earthy tone you know it must be good!
brown_005
Look at the back of this jacket...the extra details of the ruffles and ears on the hood make this a need-to-have piece.
brown_004
I also had to show a close up of the shoes because they are so "sweet." PUN INTENDED!
brown_006

Worn:
Jacket: izm., lucky board prize (one regular board, one group only board and also two other boards with different prizes.)
Shorts: izm., 5L
Leggings: Couverture, free through the Love Soul Zombie Event
Gingerbread Shoes: Rose River Saloon, group gift
Hair: Fri.Day
Skin and Makeup: Mango, Mango!