Tuesday 30 August 2011

Meshy Mesh Mesh

OK so even though I can't use shadows...or proper lighting...or anything that a good picture really needs...in the V3 viewer I thought I would share some of these fabulous mesh gifts anyway!  I could have made these photos pretty in GIMP but I thought it would be nice to show these basically untouched, straight from SL shots (minus cropping, frame and a few smudges) so you could see how fabulous they are with even the most basic inworld settings!  I shot three poses of this dress because I wanted you to see how great mesh items look with any pose.  Nothing sticks through your body!!
meshy_004
These highly detailed glasses are from bitch. and come with four options for only 1L (limited time only!) How great is that!?  I have seen some of the stuff this creator is working on by following his Plurk account and the men and women have some great items coming soon!
meshy_009
These adorable little pumps are from Alice Project and you can snag them in the subscriber.  Yes, Alice Project does great shoes and more, not just wonderful hair! 
meshy_010
Remember you need a mesh compatible viewer to use these or all you'll see is a big blob.
Worn:
Dress: Koko, group gift (limited time)
Glasses: bitch., 1L (limited time)
Shoes: Alice Project, subscriber gift
Skin: Mango, Mango!
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth
Poses: Hate Me and Eat Me
P.S.- Someone tell LL I hate them for messing up the lighting settings.  UGH.