Sunday 28 August 2011

Sonic Death Monkey - Going Out of Business Sale

Sonic Death Monkey - GOB

I got a note last night from the subscribo that Sonic Death Monkey is going out of business. It's sad but true (que Metallica song). I love SDM, and they always had great stuff out for hunts. From now until the Albero SIM closes, SDM has everything in its store for $49L. Here are a couple things I bought last night, but they have stuff for both guys and the lovely ladies of Secondlife.

Skin: Belleza - Jacob
Skin: mine
Shirts: SDM - Left Shirt - Lithatic Layers
              Right Shirt - Ophsolate Layers
Hat: SDM - Hestiform Hat (texture color changing hat)
Eyes: Sorry.Asia - No Regret Eyes Blue
Nose Piercing: Francination - Zeb Nose Swirl
Lip Piercing: Pekka - Underlip Plugs
Glasses: Francination - Glasses Stripes Black
Tattoo: Pekka - Happy DJ
Poses: supPOSEdly - That

**If a mod or admin for ShopaholicsFeed see's this, I would love to have my blog added *Pixel Phasion 4 Men*