Saturday 24 September 2011

A Diner Dash

I never really liked computer "games" other than like Word Munchers in Kindergarten until I played Diner Dash randomly.  I thought it was fun and so when I saw an article on Yahoo! about free internet games I checked it out.  I saw Second Life was one of the top ten and I was super interested in it since I loved the thought of dressing up my own little avatar "doll."  Well, the rest, as they say, is history.  Today I have my own little diner dame look which hopefully can give you a cheap way to dress up your little pixel dolly!
diner dame_002
Worn:
Dress and Eyes: Cupcakes, lucky chair and lucky dip prizes.  SO MANY PRIZES to win.
Hair: Pocket Mirrors, 1L.  Several colors included.
Skin: Skintimate, group only lucky board prize
Food Tray: Love Soul
Cigarette: Moq @ Marketplace, 20L
Photo Taken at Olivia's Creepy Diner, my new favorite hang out. xD