Monday 17 October 2011

Orange You Glad It's Free?

I looooove Halloween so expect lots of themed posts from me!  My pictures ended up kind of pixely and I don't know why.  Very annoying!  Hopefully though you can see how cute these items are in spite of that.

I had to show a close up shot of this gift skin from Adam N Eve.  How gorgeous is it??  I have been seriously loving their new skin releases.  The eye makeup is from Elegant Epiphany and it comes in several colors for only 1L.  This store always has great makeup deals.

The shoes are from FIR&MNA and were for the 4.44.444 event, which is now over.  I am not sure if they will be in store or not but either way they have other colors available so if you like these check out the store.

Worn:
Dress and Hair Bow: Ribbon, subscriber gift
Skin: Adam N Eve, group gift
Eye Makeup: Elegant Epiphany @ Marketplace, 1L
Tights: Bingo, lucky board prize
Striped Shirt: Forsaken, one of the million prizes in the Sn@tch/Pulse/Nomine sim event.  Grab a hud and solve the mystery.  A bazillion prizes to be found.
Earrings: Kosh, subscriber gift.  Not sure if these are still available because the redelivery terminal wasn't working when I went to check.
Shoes: FIR&MNA, not sure if still available in this color but other colors available for sure.
Hair: Pomme d' Amour, new release