Friday 30 March 2012

Lots O Mesh

Lots O Mesh

I have had a pair of sunglasses from The Mesh Shop for a couple months now. I went back today to look to see if there was anything new, and found a couple of freebies for the $L challenged.

The mesh(Dutch) Boardshorts , and the mesh(Dutch) Dog Tag Arm Strap (bracelet) are both freebies at the store. While I was there I grabbed the mesh (Dutch) Rosary Pearl necklace. I already owned the mesh (Dutch) Sport Sun Shades. Slide my The Mesh Shop and grab the freebies, while your there, check out the awesome selection of sunglasses and watches.

Skin: Belleza - Jacob Tan 0
Shape: mine
Eyes: Tuli - Spotlight Eyes Azure
Earrings: Aitui - Tiny Plugs Red Star
Shorts: The Mesh Shop - (Dutch) Boardshorts  (mesh) (FREE)
Bracelet: The Mesh Shop - (Dutch) Dog Tag Arm Strap (mesh)  (FREE)
Necklace: The Mesh Shop - (Dutch) Rosary Pearl Necklace (mesh)
Sunglasses: The Mesh Shop - (Dutch) Sport Sun Shades  (mesh)