Thursday 29 March 2012

Two in the Bush: Crazy Hair Hunt 3 Preview

I wish I had Sophielle's problem about writing as I tend to write too much.  I will try my best to keep the reading light.  The Crazy Hair Hunt 3 begins on March 31, closes at the end of April, and is not to be missed.  The theme is Flora & Fauna and over 60 fabulous designers have provided free items: some of them are traditional hair makers and some not, some are fatpacks, some have huds, some are mesh, some include eyes, some let you dance, some fit petites and they are all so witty and fun that they should bring smiles to your face and some are so avante garde they make me cry.  I want to show as many as possible so I am not going to do a ton of styling here.  There is a hunt group  that will open to enrollment soon to help you out and there is no desire on the part of darling Treebie Withnail, the hunt organizer and owner of The U-Neek (and the starting point), to throw you off with decoys and ridiculous naming schemes.  This is truly a labor of love.