Monday 9 April 2012

Not Mine, but my Mer Don't Care!

As a hair designer, I have always found it in bad taste for my avi to wear other hair designer's designs. This isn't to say that other hairs are inferior to my own designs, but I do it more as a business ethic. Now I do have a few alts, and I do enjoy buy hair for them. 

 I broke my rule today for the first time in many years(Helena obviously did wear other hairs before she started making them herself). This design was made my my sister, Cherelle Capra, of [CIRCA], formerly C&D Designs. Treebee, of The U-Neek, sort of bulldozed her right into the Crazy Hair Hunt, when trying to contact me IRL. 

Anyways, enough of that, on with the hair! 

Cherelle has helped me in the past, making accessories for my own designs, as I enjoy putting things in my hairs, so it isn't any wonder that she has filled hers chalk full of goodness. With the theme Flora/Fauna it isn't any wonder that the grind is seeing swimming mermaids rushing around collection these hairs. I was lucky enough to not have to go searching for it, nabbing it off my sis, and donning my own fins for take this inworld shot. 

 The Crazy Hair Hunt 3 is going on until the end of the month, with many great, unique styles, it will be sure to fill up your inventories, and hopefully your imaginations, bringing out your own hidden couture fashionista.

 FreeStyle-Helena Stringer-April 9th-Not Mine, but my Mer Don't Care! 

Hair - [CIRCA] - "Sparta" Deep Sea Army - FREE (CHH3 Gift)
Skin - MiaSnow - Cosmic Johanna Blue in Past - L$399
Eyes - XYR - Creature Eyes in Gold - FREE (Marketplace Store) 
Fins - Nixie - Treasure - L$150 

Pose by Imerial Elegance