Thursday 9 April 2015

I wish I were a punk-rocker...

Hello everyone! I got lucky at the new round of C88, and managed to get in not once, but twice! I grabbed a few pretties, shown below. I also got word that a new freebie is out at Poetic Colors, part of a new series, Spotted Eyes. 


Free :

  • Eyes : Spotted Eyes, Tropic, Poetic Colors (also be sure to check the other colors, exclusively at Men's Dept
  • Nails : Nail appliers, Vintage Rose, A:S:S (Lucky board)
Cheap :

  • Hair : Rise Above, Exile for C88 (188l$)
  • Dress : Cherie Dress, Berry, Emery for C88 (88l$)
  • Jacket : Joan Denim Jacket, Grey, Emery for C88 (288l$)
  • Shoes : Juliette Boots, Tombstone, Fri Day for C88 (188l$)
Other :
  • Skin from Curio 
  • Hands from Slink
  • Piercing (old freebie from Ellabella, altered by yours truly)