Monday 18 May 2015

Cheap cheap cheap; chibidoo waaah...


Hello there!! I showed you a few weeks ago a gorgeous suit from The Secret Store that I had found at C88. I have to confess, I don't think I knew that store before my hiatus and when I came back, it seemed to be all over the place, but it's still new to me and I'm sure we'll see more of it in the future. Maylee Oh has new shoes out, and OMG the shoes. The details are amazing and the colors, simply stunning. Don't believe me, just join her group and get the free ones she set up yesterday. Also be sure to take a look at her whole store, it's all so pretty I'm going to keep away from it until my next allowance ^^.

*EDIT* Also, the more I look at it and the more I think I need to tell you more about the dress I'm wearing. It's only ONE LINDEN DOLLAR on MP, and it's a complete bargain because it's really well done and rigged. So, you know, get it. Now.


Credits : 
  • Freckles : Banana Banshee - Freckles 2 (should be available again soon on MP) 10l$
  • Eyes : Banana Banshee - Fly Me to the Moon - Olive Medium (10l$)
  • Hair : Clawtooth: Surfer Rosa - Coffee with cream (gacha prize 75l$)
  • Eyelashes : Magika Skin - Reall Prim Eyelashes (no longer available)
  • Body & feet : Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.3
  • Hands : Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual
  • Dress : Zuloo - RMESH Strapless Dress - XS (1l$)
  • Shoes : The Secret Store - Becky T-strap Heels - Blue polka (group gift)
  • Skin : Glam Affair - Luna skin - Asia Tone - 08 G